Monday, November 23, 2015

portrait - day 23

"Lexi"  (conte and pastel pencils, 10x8 inches) Example of $150 portrait drawing

Day 23 of my 30 Paintings (or drawings) in 30 Days of November!

I've had a few pencil portrait commissions due in November. I finished one today so I'm using it for today's 'daily painting'. This is not it; I like to keep the current portraits secret to protect the clients' Christmas surprises. This is one from 2012 instead, but it's a stand in, so it still counts!

I'll be quickly heading in to my busy Christmas season of portrait commissions in December. Visit my drawing site RitaKirkmanDrawings.com for more samples and info on how you can commission a drawing of a loved one this Holiday Season! Beat the Christmas rush and order soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment