Monday, August 31, 2015

Daisy

"Daisy"  (pastel, 7x5 inches)  click here to bid

Well, got ALL my summer commissions done, yay! But the past few days I've been working on 2 new Renaissance portraits for some competition deadlines fast approaching. One is done and just entered today. I won't post it until it gets in.. ;) The other one's almost halfway done and not sure yet if it will be ready for the next deadline... but then there's always a different deadline in a week or two...

Meanwhile, I had to loosen myself up with this little deer today in the midst of several edits to the Ren port. This was from of a bunch of underpaintings that I still have left since July, before my two out of state workshops! I'm looking forward to getting more of them done this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment