Monday, June 22, 2015

Before The Dance (for Wimberley Flood Victims)

"Before The Dance"  (pastel, 18x12 inches)  Donated

This was a portrait done from life in the Wednesday evening Portrait Group at the Coppini Academy of Fine Art years ago when I lived in San Antonio. I miss that place now that I'm an hour away, just a little too far to go there regularly.

I've donated this painting to the 100@100 show at the Wimberley Valley Art League to benefit the victims of the recent flooding in Wimberley Texas.This one might be delegated to the silent auction for works of over $100 value! If you're near the area I hope you can make it to the show this Saturday, June 27, 2-6pm, at the Wimberley Community Center! If not, contact the Wimberley Valley Art League and ask them about viewing and bidding or purchasing the artworks online!


No comments:

Post a Comment