Friday, April 3, 2015

Marble

"Marble"  (pastel, 8x8 inches) $350 Available at The Gallery at Round Top

Here's the last one I was able to finish before last weekend's art fest. But turned out I had one less 8x8 frame than I thought I did, so this one stayed home. Good news is now she can go on auction!

I may be out of the studio for a few more days while I do.... (gasp!) ...INCOME TAXES! (Groan!) The income part is easy since my sales tax is quarterly. But I have a (rather large) box of receipts to log into Quicken, going back most of last year. I'm going to make today a marathon, with thoughts of my lonely studio cheering me on. I promised my husband I wouldn't be doing this on April 14th again, ha!

Meanwhile, I might post the few little paintings that sold on the weekend which hadn't yet been posted, just so you can see what you missed! ;)

Here are a few progress shots of Marble:




Thanks for watching, please share!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment