Saturday, November 22, 2014

Lunar - day 22

"Lunar"  (pastel, 7x5 inches)  click here to bid

Well, it happened. I missed yesterday's post. I had it ready, but got invited to go see "The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1" and forgot all about my blogging! Scandal!! (What can I say, I'm a fan.) So what to do? Well, I saw that Blogger will allow scheduling a post for an earlier date, so I posted "yesterday's" painting ("Bruiser" pastel, 10x8) and scheduled it for Nov 21. Voila! It's dated Nov 21! Downside is it didn't get sent out to any subscribers in time for the feedburner (or the DPW email, although it did show up in their main page when I pulled the post over.) I'll have to squeeze in some extra FB posting for both paintings today.

Today's painting I really like. I decided to go with a similar background to what I saw in the photo, because I liked the look. I think the expanse of coolness throughout really sets off the slices of warm light on Lunar!

See the progress shots:






Thanks for watching! Please share!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment