Saturday, November 29, 2014

Kebab - day 29

"Kebab"  (pastel, 7x5 inches)  click here to bid 

Sorry I didn't get progress shots on this batch of cows lately. I painted these last four on Wednesday before Thanksgiving, forgot to take my camera out to the studio with me, and said "heck with it, I'm not goin' back to the house!" Today (Saturday) was my docent-day at the New Braunfels Art League and I got four more done, but was so 'in the zone' that my photos were pretty sporadic. It's actually kind of nice to work right through without stopping to think (or shoot.)

I've been enjoying some new varieties in my background colors lately. I'm finding that pinks work really well in grassy-ness!

And, YAY! My month of November is officially done! Today's paintings will carry me to December 2cd! I'm glad I got those extra 2 in... that makes up for the 2 days I posted older paintings for 'brags' this month, and it means I really did paint 30 new paintings in November! SUCH a feeling of accomplishment! Y'all should try it!! :)

(Dec 3 I'll make a new poster like I did in September..)

No comments:

Post a Comment