Monday, November 10, 2014

Cooper - day 10

"Cooper"  (pastel, 7x5 inches)  click here to bid

Here's my Friday demo from the weekend's workshop in Victoria, TX.

I've decided to give myself permission to not complete 60 paintings this month (see my early November posts if you hadn't heard my unusual goal.) I think I was overestimating my capabilities on weekdays. There always seems to be something else that needs to get done. Like the Holiday Craft Show postcard I still haven't designed. Or closets to clean out...

...Yea. Right.

Anyway, I'm still on track for the 30-in-November and fully intend to keep that goal! Who knows, I might even have a few extras to drag into December. By then I'll also have portrait drawings to post. I haven't given up on 60-in-30, but have only postponed it.

Here are some progress shots of Cooper:







No comments:

Post a Comment