Thursday, December 13, 2012

Frog #16 (Sumo-Toad)

"Frog #16 (Sumo-Toad)"  (pastel, 6x6 inches)  click here to bid

Here's a toad that I discovered half-finished from my late summer frog series (plenty of Terry Ludwig Eggplant in this one!) so I finished him up for posting. Doesn't he look like a wrestler? Wouldn't want to meet this one in a dark alley...

On a different front, I've been drawing away at Rolling Oaks Mall in San Antonio, as part of the Showcase Arts & Crafts show continuing through Christmas Eve. Been doing lots of portrait sketches, caricatures, and detailed pencil portraits, like the one below (this one from last year, so as not to spoil anyone's Christmas surprise!)

See more samples and prices at my Drawings Site www.RitaKirkmanDrawings.com


.

2 comments:

  1. I love the SumoToad! I wonder if he would turn into Daniel Craig if you gave him a Christmas kiss?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... more likely Sean Connery I think... More bulk in those shoulders.

      Delete