Sunday, July 1, 2012

Park Trail #14

"Park Trail #14"  (pastel, 8x6 inches)  click here to bid

Here was my second demo from yesterday's workshop. Did it right after lunch. The first demo was a cow (after all this time!) and she's not quite finished; just needs a few finishing touches which I'll get to this week.

The workshop, I have to say, may have been my best yet. Or maybe I'm just getting a little bit better at this with each one. (I think it was only my fourth!) All 13 ladies - we aren't superstitious! - were already very talented, even if just a few had very little or no pastel experience.

I tried to get a shot of each with her finished or almost-finished painting, but left it too late in the day and some had already packed up. Here are a few of the ladies with their amazing results!






And here we all are, outside the charming Casa de Linda Art Center. Thank you, Linda Jacobson, for hosting us!!


No comments:

Post a Comment