Sunday, June 5, 2011

So You Want a Ride?

"So You Want a Ride?" (pastel, 7x5in)    sold

Yet another in my continuously ongoing series of 5x7 animal portraits. Love the suggestive expression!

My apologies for the lapse in postings. I brought my iPad with me to the International Pastel Convention in Albuquerque, and found out too late that I'm unable to upload images from it. (Probably just some simple plug-in or some function I haven't read up on yet ... but technology can sure be frustrating sometimes! lol)
But I had this cutie's image still in my camera, so was able to use the hotel's computer for at least this ONE post before I come home.

So far I've had 5 days of incredible inspiration, and it continues tomorrow and Tuesday with a plein aire workshop with Margaret Evans in the Sandia Mountain foothills. If I have any successful paintings perhaps I'll post them here before going home!

2 comments:

  1. I would have to say "no thank you" to the ride (I've ridden a camel!). But, your painting is fantastic and the expression you captured is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful expression and I agree with Linda--"no thanks to riding this guy". Your goat is great too.

    ReplyDelete