Sunday, January 30, 2011

Daily Paintworks Challenge!

Today I found out about the newly established Daily Paintworks Challenge (Thank you Carol!) I knew if I thought too much about it, I'd find reasons why I just don't have the time... so I didn't think, I just took a leap and got painting! Here's my entry--

"Parked" pastel, 5 x 5 sold

I'm taking an even bigger leap, and listing this on Ebay, as so many of my contemporaries do.
We'll see what happens! If you like this, you can click here to bid.

Since this is pastel and not oil (yet!) I'm including the frame, a black contemporary look from Ikea... (photo was taken without the glass, so the spotlight wouldn't glare. This frame will have glass!)

1 comment:

  1. Rita, saw your entry on DPW challenge...and wanted to pop over to say well done...love the pastel. So nice of you to include frame. Looks good. Well, happy painting to you.

    ReplyDelete