Tuesday, March 9, 2010

New Brags and New Works!

My Latest new work in my 6x8 Renaissance Portrait Series, "The Birthday Locket" (left) has a Third Place in Pastel at the New Braunfels Art League Special Show "Art in Bloom" showing through April 6.
See here for info about the show.


"The Note" has an Honorable Mention in The Pastel Journal's Annual "Pastel 100" Competition and is in the April 2010 issue now!




I have a new addition to my ongoing large cow series; "The Gossips", 32x32, which was started at the S.A. Rodeo as a demo, will be coming with me to Kerrville this weekend for the Texas Wild Bunch art show and sale at the YO Ranch Resort Hotel.
See here for more info about the show!

1 comment:

  1. Rita, here do you hold all trophies :)?
    Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete